- 1-1/4 cups chocolate cracker crumbs (about 9 whole crackers)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 Cup of Rhodes Strawberry Jam
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix cracker crumbs and butter; Place on a baking sheet. Bake until set, about 10 minutes.
Cool completely on a wire rack.
In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand 1 minute.
Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved; remove from heat.
In a processor add cream cheese, cottage cheese and sugar, process until smooth.
While processing, gradually add gelatin mixture. Add strawberry jam; process until blended.
Transfer to a large bowl; fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Pour into crust. Refrigerate, covered, until set, 2-3 hours.
Loosen sides of cheesecake with a knife; remove rim. To serve, top with remaining whipped topping, Rhodes strawberry Jam and some fruits of your choice.