- 1 cup Farmland milk
- 2 cups fresh grated coconut or desiccated coconuts
- ¾ cup sugar
- Handful of roasted nuts
- Pinch of cardamon powder
- Add 2 cups coconut, ¾ cup sugar and 1 cup of Farmland milk to a non-stick pan, mix well and leave aside for 15 minutes
- If you are using desiccated coconut, use 1 cup of Farmland milk
- If you are using fresh grated coconut, use ½ cup of Farmland milk
- Begin to cook, stirring often to prevent burning until the mixture becomes gooey & the sugar melts
- Cook till the mixture gets cooked well and turns thick. The mixtures should be moist but not soggy else they laddoos will not get a good shape when rolled.
- Add roasted nuts cardamon powder and stir well. Set aside till mixture is warm enough to handle
- Take small portions of the mixture to your palms and press down with your fingers to form round balls.
- Optional, roll the laddoos in desiccated coconut if you prefer. To roll the balls in coconut make sure the balls are still warm and moist.
- Store coconut ladoo in an airtight jar. Refrigerate and use within 5 to 7 days