A fresh, vibrant and yet simple PANEER salad that elevates the spinach wrap into a morish snack or meal. This 100 % veg dish is a great addition to any vegetarian diet.
Mrs Mansoorah call it her ‘superfood wrap’ – Paneer, spinach and local veggies all combined together giving you an incredibly tasty dish.
We had a great time @flacqcoeurdeville teaching you all the great benefits of Nanak Paneer! Ingredients below, Enjoy!
Paneer Spinach Wrap
· 200 g Nanak Paneer (cubed fried)
· 1 tsp tamarind sauce
· 1 tsp ketchup sauce
· Pinch salt
· 1 tsp olive oil
· Chilli flakes
· Chopped onions, peppers and tomatoes
· 200g self raising flour
· ½ tsp salt
· 75g of Talley’s frozen chopped leaf spinach
· 1 tsp of garlic powder
· 1 tsp of onion powder
· 100ml of yoghurt or more
· 50ml of oil
· Rub in oil and flour together
· Add frozen spinach, salt, garlic and onion along with the yoghurt
· Mix together and knead to a soft dough
· Divide into small balls. Roll up
· Cook on both sides on a non-stick pan
· Fill wraps with your PANEER salad